So I was a bit hesitant to join the head wrap trend. Not sure why but I was hesitant. I probably would have missed out on it totally had the weather in Atlanta not been so hot and humid. I actually bought the wrap to keep my hair out of my face but if I’m honest, I also got it because I LOVE the color. Yes, I buy things because I love the color. Now, I did plan on wearing it, just not in a serious way.
Well, I guess I need to thank this ATL sweltering weather because I am so glad I snagged this wrap. I love it!!! It’s easy to wear and instead of dressing down an outfit, it dresses it all the way up! Totally gives off a retro, chic, boho, cool, laid-back vibe. The kind of vibes I love in the summer, well, all year around.
If you’re hesitant, like me, about trying the head wrap, here are a few reasons why you should give it a try:
1. You get protection from the heat and humidity AND SWEAT.
2. You don’t have to worry about putting any effort into styling your hair (Convenience).
3. You don’t have to keep running to the restroom to retouch your hair (Peace of mind).
4. They come in several colors, patterns, fabrics (I love the silk versions).
5. Anyone can wear them and look great (short hair, long hair, medium hair, ponytail, etc.).
So while it’s still hot out there, grab a head wrap and wear it proudly. It will look great with beachwear, jeans and a tee, a pretty dress…anything!! Go ahead. Give it a try. You can thank me later.
Today’s pick: a gold head wrap with a side-tie dress, a wooden bag and sandals.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!