Am I the only one who feels that the holidays have come extra fast this year? Wasn’t it just last week we were eating turkey and celebrating Thanksgiving with family? And just like that, in less than 10 days, jolly Old Saint Nick will be stopping by and dropping off presents for those who have been nice. For the last-minute shopper, the shopper whose list has grown a bit more, or the shopper who just needs some help, I’ve come up with 10 of my fave gift options for that special person (her or him) and that special place (home). The best part, it’s all in one place…Von Maur.
- The Teddy Bear coat chic and stylish and will keep her warm.
- Gucci Perfume, for the lady with exceptional taste and smell.
- Slouchy Slippers that are anything but a slouch.
- The Camo Scarf is sure to have her standing out.
- Brahmin Wristlet Pouchette is the perfect accessory with anything.
- Fleece is the word for the best in rest and relaxation.
- Ray Ban sunnies because the sun’s still out in the winter.
- Jewelry is never a bad idea.
- Please refer to #8 as to why this Monogram Necklace is a great idea.
- MVMT, the gift of time for the lady who always seems to need more of it.
- YSL Y Eau de Toilette. It’s obvious…”Y” not?
- Pendulux Bookends. For the man who likes to read AND golf.
- Lacoste Sweater because Baby, It’s Cold Outside.
- Ralph Lauren Socks are always so classic and so cool.
- Scarf it up!
- Brooks Brothers Wrinkle-Resistant PJs. I didn’t know they existed.
- Tumi Money Clip with ID lock. You read right, ID lock!!
- Prestige Decanters. For the man who likes to drink and golf.
- The Art of Shaving needs to be mastered. Gift him this helpful set.
- Tumi 4-Wheeled Briefcase for the professional and traveler.
- NEST when you want to give the absolute best.
- Mud Pie Pizza Stone because In Pizza, We Trust!
- Eight Mood Lumbar Pillow for the room that will stand out.
- Kate Spade New York utensil holder with wooden servers.
- Kate Spade New York vase for all the flowers you’ll be getting.
- UGG Throw Blanket for staying in and lounging on the sofa.
- Michael Aram Teapot for sipping and not spilling the tea.
- Beatriz Ball Vento Serving Bowl is art served up!
- Mud Pie Photo Frame since a picture is worth 1,000 words.
- Kate Spade New York Kitchen Set for the couple that cooks together.
It is my hope that the list above will come in handy for those who are still looking for the perfect gift for loved ones. There are so many great things at Von Maur that it’s difficult to narrow the lists down. So I’ve made the task a little less daunting in hopes that your gift-giving, whether to woman or man or the place called home, is fun and especially so that you are able to enjoy the most wonderful time of the year!!! #shoppingperfected #vonmaur
Thanks so CHERRY much for stopping by!!